Coaching with Colin…
“I don’t think I really believed that I would be living the lifestyle I dreamt of, but the truth is that I am! There are still tweaks and improvements to make, and with Colin’s support and positivity, I now believe that I really can have what I want! I can’t thank Colin enough for the changes he’s helped me to make in my life.” Kate
Henry Ford once said that “Whether you think you can or you can’t, you’re right.” Your mindset – your thinking – determines the results that you are experiencing in your life.
Something needs to change – if you do what you’ve always done, then why are you surprised that you continue to get what you’ve always gotten? As Einstein said, “You can’t solve a problem with the same level of thinking that created it.”
What follows is a brief overview of my “credentials”… The answer, however, as to whether coaching holds the solution that you seek, lies not in my credentials – nor in a selection of my clients’ testimonials… The answer is to be found through your experience of the coaching relationship. Coaching is not a “One Size Fits All” approach, I coach everybody differently, because everybody that I coach IS different…
Apply for your complimentary Breakthrough session here.
“Colin is an inspiration to me… He definitely is an amazing coach with a gift to empower people and help them to fulfil their dreams.” (Fernando)
“…Every session has left me enthused and energised. Colin has such a great positive mental attitude that rubs off on you, so you can’t help but feel positive and motivated by the end of each session.” (Kay)
As a certified consultant within the world-renowned Proctor Gallagher Institute, I am personally mentored and coached by Bob Proctor. Bob is widely considered to be one of the world’s greatest teachers on the topics of human potential, success, and wealth creation – underpinned by his unparalleled knowledge and experience which he has honed over more than 57 years of exhaustive research.
I have also been privileged to have learned personally from Dr Richard Bandler; Deepak Chopra; Paul McKenna; Tony and Nicki Vee; J.T. Foxx; Jimmy Petruzzi; William Bloom; Paul Preston, and Andy Harrington; and have also attended Tony Robbins’ and Brendon Burchard’s signature live events – Unleash The Power Within, and High Performance Academy, respectively.
A Brief Summary of Qualifications and Achievements:
- UK Life Coach of the Year – Corporate LiveWire Innovation and Excellence Awards, 2019
- UK Independent Life Coach of the Year – ACQ5 Global Awards, 2018
- CV Magazine’s 2018 Coaching Elite
- Accredited MHFA England (Mental Health First Aid) Instructor
- Thinking Into Results Certified Consultant – The Proctor Gallagher Institute
- Personal Performance Coaching Diploma – The Coaching Academy (With Merit)
- NLP Master Practitioner – The Academy of Modern Applied Psychology
- Diploma in The Psychology of Eating (With Distinction)
- Diploma in Couples and Family Therapy (With Distinction)
- Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence Facilitator Practitioner Diploma – IANLPC Accredited
- CPD Accredited Coach
- High Performance Master – Brendon Burchard’s High Performance Institute
- Experts Academy – Brendon Burchard
- MasterCoach Certified
- “The Breakthrough System” – Robbins-Madanes Training Centre
- Neuroscience for Coaches – Amy Brann
- “Buddhism Through its Scriptures” – Harvard University
- “The Science of Happiness” – University of California, Berkeley
- Nominated For GTeX Speaker of the Year, GTeX Awards, 2019
- Shortlisted for Life Coach of the Year, and International Life Coach of the Year – The International Coaching Awards, 2017
- “Highly Commended” in The Centre of Excellence Awards, “Entrepreneur of the Year”, 2018
Personal development is a journey, not a destination. As Robert Kiyosaki says, “The day you stop learning is the day you start dying…”
I studied Hotel Management at The Durban Institute of Technology – emerging with distinction – and dedicated the best part of 25 years to senior management roles within the Hospitality and Retail sectors, culminating in the role of Master Trainer at the prestigious LillyWhites, in Piccadilly Circus. I understand people, and “what makes them tick…“
“(Colin) is genuine and sincere, with extensive life experience which makes him able to relate to others on many levels. His range of knowledge enables him to use a variety of techniques to make me question my thought processes and provoke a different perspective.” (Lynda)
With experience in major corporations such as McDonald’s, Holiday Inn, Sun International (where I had the honour of meeting Nelson Mandela), Southern Sun, Whitbread, Tesco, ASDA Wal*Mart, SportsDirect, Debenhams, and Lillywhites (to name but a few) I also possess extensive knowledge of the corporate arena.
Through a unique blend of Coaching, Mentoring, NLP, Mindfulness, and Neuroscience; coupled with extensive managerial and interpersonal experience – incorporating exceptional (award-winning) customer service – I am a catalyst for positive, meaningful life transformation.
I am available for face-to-face coaching in Pinner, Greater London, and Zoom or Skype-based sessions are available for those “not-so local“.
A Chinese proverb reads that “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
Plant the seed, take the first step – reach out to me at Colin@CS-BCoaching.com, or click HERE to apply for a complimentary Breakthrough session… As Lao Tzu said, “The journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step.”
There are no strangers, only friends that we haven’t yet met… I look forward to meeting you…